Monday, August 20, 2007

Screeching into Home Sideways


Whew! We're home! School starts for the older three today, so as I type this, my girls are already bickering over who gets what hair accessories, and I just heard a frantic scream from one daughter informing us all that she needs a training bra now.

We had the greatest time at the lake, even though there was no electricity, running water, and I bathed in good clean Minnesota lake water for a week. I can't wait to write about it. But this morning I need to get my kids off to school and see how well Jacob does in kindergarten (he should be fine).

I'll be back, with stories from the world's craziest family (we logged over 4,000 miles in road trips this summer) and I also can't wait to read what's been going on in the blogosphere.

I loved being unplugged for ten days, but now I'm ready for some carpel tunnel!





14 comments:

Lawyer Mama said...

Good to have you back!

Mary Alice said...

Welcome back Jen! I want a picture of the Big Man's first day of school.

Anonymous said...

We missed you, can't wait for the update!

Audubon Ron said...

Glad to see you back Jen M. You were missed.

Nancy said...

Welcome back ... 4K miles of fun this summer!

Looking forward to the updates =)

The Ferryman said...

You know, fish pee in that water.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that it was a good time!

moosh in indy. said...

Hold on, she asked for a training bra?
Kids these days.

insanemommy said...

I have to tell you when I blew up the picture I loved you even more! lol. Loved the big giant rock on your finger, loved the adorable capris and you look so so young and cute in your crocs! Glad you're back.....

smooches..

Fairly Odd Mother said...

Welcome home! Have fun training bra shopping!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear alllll about it. Thanks for visiting me today.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to travel with my kids when they're older. They're still toddlers, so we'll probably be vacationing for sure by the turn of the next century.

Anonymous said...

Wow, over 4,000 miles!? You guys are troopers! You must have some amazing stories to share, and you will all have memories of your trips to cherish!

Back to the grind now, huh? Oh yes, I remember arguing with my sister about hair accessories before the first few days of school!

Jane, P&B Girls

OhTheJoys said...

Lake vacations are my absolute favorite. If I could spend everyday somewhere... it would be at a lakehouse.