Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over

Andi over at Poot and Cubby has made my day. Actually, she's made my entire week. She awarded me the July Perfect Post Award for this post, and I am beyond flabbergasted.


I've said it before, although probably not enough times, that I truly love this blogging community I have found myself in. I often play the "lighthearted, go for a laugh" card with my posts, but I want you to know that when I get positive affirmation from you guys, it brightens my day. In a big way.

I don't know what else to say. I'm verklempt, and I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks.

Original Perfect Post Awards – July 2007

11 comments:

S said...

Hey! Congratulations! And such pretty bling, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are a great writer and an even better gal!

Enjoy this, and keep on sharing yourself with all of us. We love it all!

Mary Alice said...

Gosh what a misleading title. I totally thought you were going to talk about your breasts again. Disappointing to say the least, but congrats anyway on the Perfect Post...it was an especially good one.

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. You completely deserve it. I don't remember the last time I made someone's week. :)

The Cube Monkey said...

It "was" a good one. =)

Keeping It Real said...

Congrats! ... I went back and read Making Memories. Great how kids can make us focus on what's "really" important in life. (My kids are also fans of rainstorms.)

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

I remember that one -- congrats!

You deserve it.

Audubon Ron said...

That's the word, verklempt! I was trying to remember that word this morning. I can't use it now, you just did, you’d think I was plagiarizing, but at least I remember now. What are you, like a word Pez dispenser? Now I’ll have to use another word like “fervid” unless you got any suggestions.

Anyway, congrats on the honors. I never win anything. But I did get a parking ticket recently. I was playing chicken with the handy-cripple spaces. I was walking on the wild side that day. Had my Jack Nicholson crazy sunglasses thing going.

Nancy said...

Yes, it was a perfect post. Well deserved and congratulations!

And I like your "quawfee twalk"

Ms. Skywalker said...

Here's to warm and fuzzy and tons of well-deserved congrats!

Anonymous said...

Jen- Congratulations! I loved that post too!!Keep it up!