The best way to get a teenager to listen to you, or embarrass them (come on, you know it's fun)or at the very least, go away? (Many thanks to Alice for some of these)...
1. Threaten to kiss him/her in public
2. As he/she exits the car for school, loudly remind him/her "Don't forget to wipe, sweetie!"
3. My personal favorite with my own girls is "Make good choices!" as they get out of my car.
4. If you are the female sibling to a teenage boy and want said boy to leave the room? Just say "Vagina, vagina, vagina." They disappear almost instantly
5. Threaten to chaperone the next school dance. Even better if you wear your prom dress from 1989.
6. Sing along to music they're listening to.my daughters would add...
7. Exist. Insist on breathingI'd like to add to the list. What are your suggestions?