Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Why Grandma is Going to Triple Knot Her Already Knotted Fallopian Tubes


(Enter the Real Mom Truths contest! The winner will receive this amazing 4G iPod Nano and Chocolate gift set, plus a link to their post on True Mom Confessions on Mother's Day.)Actually, real moms nurse while paying the bills, making phone calls, helping with homework, cooking dinner, watering the garden, and yes, answering the door. Real moms don't hide in public restrooms to nurse their baby, and they call bullshit on the people in this country who try to equate feeding our children with an obscene act.
I'll tell you what I think is obscene. Feeding your baby or toddler soda in a bottle. Especially in front of the television. Or wearing clothes that are so tight they show the outline of your labia, the folds of your love handles, and your backfat, and then choking on your righteous indignation when my nipple makes a brief appearance after feeding my baby (by the way, for the indignant chokers, you can spot a slice of my breast in the above pic, and it is magnificent).
Real moms know what is best for a growing baby's body, and I am a real mom.